The Model 3430-X Version 4 is the latest release of our reliable series of 3430 Beacon Receivers. The Model 3430-X features an
input of 7.25 - 7.75 GHz, Digital Level reference setting, Ethernet connectivity with M&C control interface, and power up temperature compensation for rapid signal acquisition. Frequency selection on 10 kHz steps may be accomplished from the front panel or via
remote control. Pre-detection noise bandwidth of 50 kHz (or factory option of 25 kHz) facilitates accurate tracking at very low C/N
The output of the Beacon Receiver is a DC voltage proportional to the input signal level to facilitate both antenna tracking control and automatic power control. A Loss of Carrier indicator is provided in the event the tracking signal is lost. Form "C" relay contacts provide an external Loss of Carrier Alarm. A front panel VFD or SSC GUI (via your computer) displays operating frequency, relative signal level, carrier lock or alarm, and input level.
- Digital level reference setting, -40 to -100 dBm on 0.5 dB steps
- Ethernet connectivity with M&C control interface
- New Version 2 M&C control interface allows for remote monitoring from one or multiple locations
- RS-232/422/485 and Ethernet All Standard
- Temperature stabilization compensation.
* Other input connectors available please contact SSC
** Other AFC options available please contact SSC
*** Other power options available please contact SSC
**** Other ranges available please contact SSC
Part Numbering Typical part number 3430-X000N
Other Frequency Ranges are available.